The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who would have thought, another tv show shoving a gays down people's throats. Makes me sick. The show is not that interesting to me anymore and this just seals it for me. And either that actor got paid a crap load of money or he is Gay in real life. I don't care what you paid me I wouldn't do it. No way. Just like i wouldn't cuss for money. But what do you expect for a bunch of liberals.

Last edited:

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who would have thought, another tv show shoving a gays down people's throats. {snip, as the rest is bigoted drivel}...

769239.gif

i904.photobucket.com_albums_ac246_Cosmicpinchy_snicker_karenljuj3_zpsa86d8ab5.gif

tumblr_inline_njjxmfHFXv1rieaxh.gif

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hard to believe all the homosexual haters. I mean, come on, what man hasn't felt the urge to slide his tongue into another man's mouth? I mean, even if it's not your cup of tea, if you pick the right guy, you might get a free chew of tobacco!
Plus, we're talking about desperate times, EOTWAWKI and all. Of COURSE the good guy survivors are gonna be a diverse group. No freakin' way folks will divide up according to tribe, beliefs and such. That's so pre-21st century, folks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom