The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know that something is wrong with that place. It is too good to be true. I love the writing. All the group has been through and they just start giving their weapons away and doing whatever the lady says. Did they forget about terminus? I know its gonna turn sour real soon. But who would've thought that?

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they just want to believe so bad that they are willing to take the chance. Personally, I would've never surrendered my weapons. However, after watching the scouting party. ..I don't think Rick's group will have much problem with them. He did make that statement at the end.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think they just want to believe so bad that they are willing to take the chance. Personally, I would've never surrendered my weapons. However, after watching the scouting party. ..I don't think Rick's group will have much problem with them. He did make that statement at the end.

Some interesting afterthoughts:

This place is run by a politician.
And I'm guessing a Democratic politician.
She wants the guns turned in, but lets everyone keep all of their other weapons.
Knives, crossbow, Katana, machete's, etc.

Their big security guy has had ROTC and that has kept them going.
Tells me that they are playing army, not experiencing the actual threat outside the walls.
Might have something to do with the fact that Deanna said that "millions were evacuated and relocated" from the area.
Maybe they haven't had the interaction with walkers that most would.

ROTC DB says that they have cleared the area 53 miles around them.
huh?
And you haven't run into many walkers or people?
And the only weapons that you have line one wall of a room?

ROTC DB thinks he's a tough guy. Probably cause he is the Congresswoman's son.
And Glenn decks him with one swing.

Dave

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Random thoughts:
1. Pretty sure we'll see the 3 exiled Alexandrians, soon
2. I wonder how they were able to exile 3 men?
3. Glenn be like "Walk away". Also, "because we actually know what we're doing, out there" I lol'd at both of these statements
4. Rick is going to kill Jackie's husband; I'm sure of it
5. Something is up with the young girl (Carl's crush). I think her dad is probably one of the men that was exiled, and she is sneaking him food
6. Biggest question: How has nobody (living on the outside) taken over Alexandria by force?
7. Next biggest question: WHAT are the Alexandrian's eating? I don't buy that they are living off the stocked pantry
8. Daryl be like "Brought dinner".
9. Daryl gutting the opossum on Rick's porch FTW
10. Jackie's kinda hawt, in a TEOTWAWKI sort of way

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some interesting afterthoughts:

This place is run by a politician.
And I'm guessing a Democratic politician.
She wants the guns turned in, but lets everyone keep all of their other weapons.
Knives, crossbow, Katana, machete's, etc.

Their big security guy has had ROTC and that has kept them going.
Tells me that they are playing army, not experiencing the actual threat outside the walls.
Might have something to do with the fact that Deanna said that "millions were evacuated and relocated" from the area.
Maybe they haven't had the interaction with walkers that most would.

ROTC DB says that they have cleared the area 53 miles around them.
huh?
And you haven't run into many walkers or people?
And the only weapons that you have line one wall of a room?

ROTC DB thinks he's a tough guy. Probably cause he is the Congresswoman's son.
And Glenn decks him with one swing.

Dave
I think you may be right with the town. But I can't help but wander how they have survived that long with having no experience with the "outside". The place is just too perfect. And how Deanna films everyone when they get there. She tries to act like she is an expert on people. And what's with the jobs? I understand they have to do things to keep the place looking nice but I don't get it. Making Rick a "constable". Why not call him a sheriff? And are there more people in that place that they don't know about? How could her son and a couple of other people keep them safe? And for them to turn there weapons over was pathetic. I guess they just completely forgot about terminus. We all know what's coming though. Bad will happen. I just hope they while then idiots out and take over the place. Then Rick can have that girl and they can finally be happy. The writers better not try and make the group start getting weak because they want it to work so bad. It's blinding them. We shall see.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Random thoughts:
1. Pretty sure we'll see the 3 exiled Alexandrians, soon
2. I wonder how they were able to exile 3 men?
3. Glenn be like "Walk away". Also, "because we actually know what we're doing, out there" I lol'd at both of these statements
4. Rick is going to kill Jackie's husband; I'm sure of it
5. Something is up with the young girl (Carl's crush). I think her dad is probably one of the men that was exiled, and she is sneaking him food
6. Biggest question: How has nobody (living on the outside) taken over Alexandria by force?
7. Next biggest question: WHAT are the Alexandrian's eating? I don't buy that they are living off the stocked pantry
8. Daryl be like "Brought dinner".
9. Daryl gutting the opossum on Rick's porch FTW
10. Jackie's kinda hawt, in a TEOTWAWKI sort of way

I think the little girl might be working with people from a bigger party and she is the scout
I agree that Jackie's husband is going to be a problem, he seems like the jealous type. Might be the down fall of the town
I also agree they don't know what's going on outside the fence because ROTC was like a kiddish dip ****
Also nobody's brought up yet that Ricks stash gun was gone out of the old molded up mixer glass that He had stashed. And to top that off somebody hid a zombie underneath a carpet right next to it. Is it somebody that's part of Alexandria or maybe one of the three guys. Somebody else is spying on them that we haven't seen yet

Latest posts

Top Bottom