The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's interesting, the way she was writing her initials over and over. Plus the pictures must have been taken by somebody on the inside.

The letters were explained...Just Survive Somehow, and the pictures were from the backpack that Aaron lost last season. So in a way you are right, they were taken from someone inside.

I don't think she's with the wolves. They're more blunt than playing a long game of espionage.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When Enid and Carl were in the house and he was telling Enid to stay and help protect Judith, Carl asks her about the Wolves, she says they're "just people" and that Alexandria is "too big to protect." She goes on saying, "There are too many blind spots. That's how we were able to ..." Then Carl cuts her off.

I think she is part of them. Plus she had the keys to every door/gate in the community. They all didn't climb the walls.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When she said "we" she meant her and Carl when they would sneak out...and she's smart about the place being too big. Everyone in Rick's group understands that too.

She's just a mixed up teenage love triangle story angle. The wolves would've killed her or eaten her or done whatever it is they do...

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody else notice the porch that Carol was sitting on, near the end of the episode, was marked with a circled A. I immediately thought of the marks, the Israelites placed over their doors, so that they were passed over. I think the girl marked that house so it would be spared from the Wolves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom