The Weather Drama Queens are predicting snow Friday/Saturday!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, its that time of year again when the Weather Drama Queens get all excited about predicting the first snow of the season. Nevermind the fact that the computer weather models for Nov/Dec are some of the worst that we have, they still use their output and run with scissors to the camera to start talking about snow. I've never understood their obsession with predicting the first snow, whether they are accurate or not. They dont seem to care about the impact of their inaccuracies, just be first!

My Predictions for Friday/Saturday:

Mike Morgasm will be wearing his Bedazzled Tie all day ( and probably no underwear )

David Payne will be bouncing around like an ADHD kid without his ritalin

The local stations will start scrolling 100's of closings to include Aunt Bea's Knitting & Corn Liquor Social

Highschool Football Playoff games will be postponed

And ...

We will only see some rain

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've made the switch to KOCO 5. They have become the voice of reason in OK weather forecasting. Can not believe 9 hired David Payne. If I wanted over the top, make believe weather, I would have watched Mike Moron.

Latest posts

Top Bottom