The Weather Drama Queens are predicting snow Friday/Saturday!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The stupid OSSAA postponed Friday's HS playoff games to Saturday! Insane. It's cold outside. Big whoop. It ain't gonna kill ya!

OSSAA officials obviously pee sitting down. Wussies.

Sent from my underground command post using war drums and morse code. Now free!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great. I guess I shouldn't go to the grocery store tomorrow because all of the panic stricken will be there. I will not ever forget when I was at one of my local stores and a lady behind me had a cart full of tv dinners. This was during a pretty bad ice storm over 10 years ago. She said she was getting food in case the power went out. TV DINNERS!!!

I was getting a couple of bags of firewood.

I remember something similar to this on New Year's Eve, Y2K ... I was at Buy4Less getting mascara and beer (I SWEAR!!), everyone else there was buying frozen foods and ice, talking about how they were glad they would have something to eat if the power went out ... :scratch: :scratch:

I went home and called GC and asked him, for the very first time of many more times to come "WTF is wrong with people?"

Welcome to Costco, we love you ...

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just went to the store for my usual stuff Wednesday night forgetting until I got there that the storm buying fanatics were there too. F,F,fckkkk. And they were. I was just getting the basic sh it we were out of. I can always just break in to a little of the zombie munchie gear if I need to in an emergency.

My kids are teens who are always busy or gone, theyre fcked without power because they microwave almost everything they eat. I dont eat alot of TV dinners myself so I dont know if they still make the kind you can just warm up in the oven. We have all electric so we couldnt without the generator, but people who have gas ovens could still fix their TV dinners without electric power?

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
<snip>
My kids are teens who are always busy or gone, theyre fcked without power because they microwave almost everything they eat. I dont eat alot of TV dinners myself so I dont know if they still make the kind you can just warm up in the oven. We have all electric so we couldnt without the generator, but people who have gas ovens could still fix their TV dinners without electric power?
Most of the ovens now require 110v for the igniter.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The stupid OSSAA postponed Friday's HS playoff games to Saturday! Insane. It's cold outside. Big whoop. It ain't gonna kill ya!

Feel you. My youngest son's first ever hockey practice got canceled because of....Ice.

I was at Buy4Less getting mascara and beer (I SWEAR!!),

So it was party time in the BB/GC house? "Honey, I got two words for you. Mascara and Beer!"

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Feel you. My youngest son's first ever hockey practice got canceled because of....Ice.

So it was party time in the BB/GC house? "Honey, I got two words for you. Mascara and Beer!"

Haha! Not quite. I had just met GC like maybe 3 weeks earlier ... Still trying to figure out if I wanted to even try a JBT on for size at that time! :wink2: Now look at the mess I'm in ... :lookaroun

Latest posts

Top Bottom