The ZIP What do you think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It looks a little like what a hit man would carry. The Trejo 22LR, was used by hit men in Mexico.

The Trejo Pistol is the smallest fully automatic weapon ever made. Not well known in the United States, it was quite successful in Mexico, with over 16,000 examples manufactured by Armas Trejo S.A. between 1952 and 1972.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ugly as butt!!!

Sneaky way to do a little pre-sale advertising, Mark.

I thought they were cool, and I wanted to know before I bought several of them, if others felt the same way. Looks like the pre-advertizing was already done in a post I missed.

People thought the M16 and Glock was 'Ugly as butt' when they first came out, and some still do. I guess like they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, you remember that one don't you Old Phart. LOL

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Word to the wise, don't buy one of these if you don't already have a 10 round 10/22 mag, the magazines don't come with it. The chances are slim and none of finding any 10/22 rotary mags right now. If you want to use a BX 25 you have to buy and install a special kit from zip for it to work. One more piece of advice, I saw this with a list price of $169 on the shot show 2013 videos posted on the other thread. Don't pay more than the low end range of $200 or you are getting ripped off.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Word to the wise, don't buy one of these if you don't already have a 10 round 10/22 mag, the magazines don't come with it. The chances are slim and none of finding any 10/22 rotary mags right now. If you want to use a BX 25 you have to buy and install a special kit from zip for it to work. One more piece of advice, I saw this with a list price of $169 on the shot show 2013 videos posted on the other thread. Don't pay more than the low end range of $200 or you are getting ripped off.

Wow, Raoul Duke must have an inside source, because Davidson's is the only Distributor for them, and wholesale from them is much more than $169. I would suggest purchasing them from him, because it looks like he can get them below wholesale and sell them to you for $169. Or can he?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Wow, Raoul Duke must have an inside source, because Davidson's is the only Distributor for them, and wholesale from them is much more than $169. I would suggest purchasing them from him, because it looks like he can get them below wholesale and sell them to you for $169. Or can he?

BA National Guns has them for $199! I guess he found another distributor, or just doesn't need as much profit.

USF ZIP 22lr (NO MAG)

(uses 10/22 Mags)

$199.00 ea (in stock)

Item #: USZIPNMB76
UPC_Code: 896213002876
Description: USF ZIP 22LR PST B (NO-MAG)
Manufacturer: U.S. Fire Arms
Model #: ZIP Pistol (Without Magazine)
Type: Semi-Automatic Pistol
Finish: Black
Stock: Polymer, Checkered
Sights: Fixed
Barrel Length: 5.25"
Overall Length: 7.5"
Weight: .95 oz
Caliber: 22LR
Action: Single Action (Striker Fired)
Receiver: Polymer
Features: Davidson's Exclusive
Accepts Ruger10/22 Magazines (No Magazine Included)

http://banationalguns.com

Latest posts

Top Bottom