Thermold Magazines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered me some from thermolds website and they were $24.95 a piece and came with a coupler. I ordered them about a week ago and got them in on Thursday. So far I am very impressed with them. To me they are very similar to pmags and are easy to get right now. Most everyone wants pmags so these people aren't out of them. Don't know how many of you guys use them or if you even know what they are but I thought I would let you know. Everyone seems to want mags so here you go. They say that they are on backorder and could take up to 2 weeks for delivery but I got mine in about 1 week. Here is the link: http://www.thermoldmagazines.com/collections/magazines-accessories/products/m-16-ar-15-30-magazine

I did the drop test and they fell right out of my AR when I pressed the mag release. And they go in very easily. There was no wiggling either. A very snug yet good fit. I loaded each up to full capacity with no problems. Can't wait to test them at the range. But for that low of money if they aren't great oh well. But I have heard a lot of positive reviews about them. Heck, I have heard bad things about pmags so that doesn't mean anything. There is bad in all things.

Latest posts

Top Bottom