Things getting spicy down in Okmulgee county. LEO standoff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My view has a different perspective. I have never taken land or owned a slave. I owe no one anything. The battle was fought and it’s over. Long ago might I add. We should all fall under the same laws and regulations. No more segregated treatment for anyone. Period.

Just my opinion and it is worthless.
I don’t think your opinion is worthless and won’t argue your point, but are you saying your ok with the govt taking land from the Indians in the past and taking whatever they want out of your paycheck every week?

Jeff Rasberry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.fox23.com/news/tribal-p...cle_9604e12e-9fa7-11ee-b7a1-5385e5c17166.html
Anybody in that area know anymore about what is going on. I don't monitor that county SO on the scanner so I didn't hear it going on but apparently there was a lot of discussion over the air with other agencies about what was going on at the time. I heard an interview this morning on KRMG with the Fox23 reporter covering the story disputing some of the facts that the Sheriff put out in his press release about the situation. Really anxious to hear how this all plays out.
We live in okmulgee and all we hear is what's on the news,but from personal experience I can say that those tribal police are some pushy overbearing lill turds

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We live in okmulgee and all we hear is what's on the news,but from personal experience I can say that those tribal police are some pushy overbearing lill turds
So what's your opinion of the Okmulgee SO and the sheriff as far as professionalism and transparency goes? I have heard some anecdotal stories that make them sound questionable.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t think your opinion is worthless and won’t argue your point, but are you saying your ok with the govt taking land from the Indians in the past and taking whatever they want out of your paycheck every week?
No, but that didn’t happen in our lifetime. Not my fault and I shouldn’t pay for it. This special treatment is garbage.

Thomas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
these various tribes should have their authority stripped by Congress.

there is only one nation
IIRC from my civics class, the Senate has to negotiate and ratify all treaties. I don't remember if the Pres. has the right to veto them or not. If so I assume his veto could be overridden by a 2/3 vote. It would be up to Mullins or Langford to start this ball rolling. I heard on the radio this morning that Stitt has formed a commission to work with Indian Nation and county LEOs to iron out jurisdictional issues and cross deputzation between departments. We'll have to wait and see if how this works out. It's a step in the right direction.

Latest posts

Top Bottom