Think your range is pricey???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wait till gunworld finds out they can charge that much! Haha

I'd be afraid to be next to idiots that shoot there. If their stupid enough to pay that price I wonder how stupid they can be with a gun

J

Jckellison

I used tO like Gunworld over in Del City. It was blocks from work so I could get my lunch bang on, but it was also a flat $10. A total ghost town most everyday. Bring your own ammo. Cheap targets...

Then they boosted it up to $15, $3 targets (minimum 2), their ammo... I almost defacated a stone when I saw Brown Bear 5.56 20rnd boxes for $29.99

Still went in sometimes to check out their C&R selection, owner does have taste, but yeah... When you push bone stock LCP's for more than an H&H crimson trace model... There will be blood.. (figuratively speaking)

Kingmarine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This last deer season I thought I would try something new. I went to Heartland Outdoors in Edmond since it was close to the house. Nice place, but there really should be a different rate for someone just wanting to verify they are still on target. $15.00 and 2 shots later I was out the door. Another thing that was interesting was they did not have any ballistics data as to where someone should be hitting on their target for further out. I pulled out my phone and figured it but it was another step to take. A little frustrating but hey, live and learn. I shouldn't have waited until it was my only option.

Furry Jello

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
First impression from the web site and the fee I thought this place was going to be new. However it looks to be 60 years old. What is that back stop? Looks like old gym mats.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This last deer season I thought I would try something new. I went to Heartland Outdoors in Edmond since it was close to the house. Nice place, but there really should be a different rate for someone just wanting to verify they are still on target. $15.00 and 2 shots later I was out the door. Another thing that was interesting was they did not have any ballistics data as to where someone should be hitting on their target for further out. I pulled out my phone and figured it but it was another step to take. A little frustrating but hey, live and learn. I shouldn't have waited until it was my only option.

Each year the OKC Gun Club hosts FREE Hunter Site-In Events just for this purpose.

B

Bill Mac

"For your first visit to Westside, we request that you call at least 5 days ahead of time to schedule an appointment. Westside must perform a criminal background check on all new shooters prior to scheduling your appointment. To perform this check, you must provide the name, address, birthdate and ID (driver's license, passport, etc...) of all the individuals in your party. A non-refundable deposit is required."

When was the last time you knew that you would want to go to the range in 5 days to shoot your lowly old .22? To think that Mr. Bloomberg was once touted as a possible presidential candidate!! Perish the thought! And we thought GunWorld was bad!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom