Thinking about moving again .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getintouch98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That would be a hard choice for me to move. I have family friends in Costa Rica, Philippines, Thailand and Crete. While there is a lot of allure there also drawbacks. Out of what I have personally heard I would pick the Philippines. Cheap, depending on the island very safe, and good food.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Ok I'm not being catty but how many do I need to see before I find a "good" one?? I'd have to go back and check but I think I've seen roughly a half dozen or so internists over the last 25 years.

Honestly, I feel like every doctor in the OKC area knows my name. Lol

If this functional doc from Cali can't help me -- I'll give him 6 to 8 months -- then I'm gonna try Mayo Clinic. If THAT doesn't help then I'm gonna do some traveling. So ... While I'm giving these guys a chance to help me out, I'm also doing my research and getting my ducks in a row so when it comes time to go overseas I'm ready. What I am NOT gonna do is lay in bed and wait to die. That **** ain't gonna work for me. I'm too young to just roll over and give up.
Well if you’re going to Ecuador and you’re only able to be awake a couple of hours per day I’ll go with you. Ask Grumpy how do I take over payments.

Latest posts

Top Bottom