This forum has seeminly gotten better...coinicidence or no?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not sure if it is an income-related decision, a coincidence, a change in moderators or change in worldview but this forum seems to be more 1st-amendment friendly lately and I just wanted to say thanks to JB and the rest.

It is sort of ironic that you have become more tolerant of things that are perceived as less tolerant LOL. I think good judgement and class is shown by the mods and they have been letting people engage in debate and not going too far to try and protect other grown men's feelings LOL. I appreciate it and I know many others here do as well. We still know there will be rare occasions of true trolls, but BB and others are letting "the people" communicate without interference except when it is absolutely necessary; satire is now allowed LOL. Way to go OSA!

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am not sure if it is an income-related decision, a coincidence, a change in moderators or change in worldview but this forum seems to be more 1st-amendment friendly lately and I just wanted to say thanks to JB and the rest.

It is sort of ironic that you have become more tolerant of things that are perceived as less tolerant LOL. I think good judgement and class is shown by the mods and they have been letting people engage in debate and not going too far to try and protect other grown men's feelings LOL. I appreciate it and I know many others here do as well. We still know there will be rare occasions of true trolls, but BB and others are letting "the people" communicate without interference except when it is absolutely necessary; satire is now allowed LOL. Way to go OSA!

It's what happens when there is less moderation. But it's not as it appears. OSA has lost a ton of very good members. Seems like every couple of years there is a purge or change of guard.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FWIW, I am now back after being gone for a long period of time because a friend informed me that it's safe to come back now that someone else had left.

I to appreciate the freedom, as does my inbox.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The new found freedom is dependent on the members of the forum. (make sure this statement weighs heavily on your minds.)

There are several moderators on staff. Some choose to be more public than others, but they are still there.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a lot of good members are gone from the good ole days, or they just lurk. It's too bad the forum itself drove away good members.

I originally came here a long time ago for the firearm content, it's still good for that.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FWIW, I am now back after being gone for a long period of time because a friend informed me that it's safe to come back now that someone else had left.

I to appreciate the freedom, as does my inbox.

Someone else didn't leave. They have always been here and will, most likely always be, given that number of good friends they have that frequent this board ...

You have always been able to post here regardless of how you feel about any particular certain person's presence as long as it is in accordance with the rules.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone else didn't leave. They have always been here and will, most likely always be, given that number of good friends they have that frequent this board ...

You have always been able to post here regardless of how you feel about any particular certain person's presence as long as it is in accordance with the rules.

Well I was told wrong then by someone else. I guess I was told wrong. I like it here though, had some wonderful conversations over the past couple of days. I don't want to leave again, but I'm not going to cow down to anyone either or be worried about being banned because my views don't jive with whomever.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my thoughts on the Internet.
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_03_10_4640e3b22422cad0c349bf594d3b170d.jpg

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm mostly just a lurker, but in my mind the Mods haven't ran off anyone..This forum has ran off members in the past..A new guy would join and it would be open season by some of the more prominent members. This habit seems to have died down and now it seems the new thing is to find a way in every thread to bash Christians or at least find a way to mock God..I miss the hell out of everyone but especially BB...I would love to see her more active on the forum...VIKING

Latest posts

Top Bottom