This fraud will PISS you off...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They caught the guy that did it ......... doing time now ........ Just have to Google for it .......

Yup.

There is also a scam going where people will buy cases of water with food stampp card, then pour out the water and return the empty plastic bottles in for the cash deposit.

Isha's Pa Pa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They caught the guy that did it ......... doing time now ........ Just have to Google for it .......

GOVERNMENT AT WORK
Porterhouse steak and lobster on food stamps!
Shocking receipt shows welfare recipient dining like king

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: June 06, 2011
9:52 pm Eastern

By Drew Zahn
© 2011 WND

A receipt allegedly found in the parking lot of a grocery store – and confirmed genuine by store managers – reveals a shocking level of luxury purchases made with state-provided food stamp funds.

The receipt from Angeli's County Market in Menominee, Mich., shows the customer used food stamps to purchase $141.78 worth of Diet Mountain Dew soda, lobster and porterhouse steaks.

The general manager of Angeli Foods, Mike Jankovich, acknowledged reluctantly to columnist John Schneider of Michigan's Lansing State Journal that the receipt was real.

"I've been hearing from lots of people about this," Jankovich told Schneider. "They're mostly people who don't understand how this can happen."

Jankovich insisted, however, that the purchase is technically legal under Michigan's Bridge Card food stamps program and that his staff had no right to refuse the sale, even if buying live lobster and expensive steaks might seem a wasteful use of welfare funds.

Asked if the receipt surprised him, Jankovich said, "Yeah, it's usually not this blatant."

(Story continues below)

Read more: Porterhouse steak and lobster on food stamps! http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=308173#ixzz1XRjavRZR

Not against the law it is food ! As stupid as it is , it is not against the law to buy lobster or steaks
I see people at the store with 2 shopping carts plum full of steaks chops , chicken , lobster, crab legs etc,

Last edited:

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pinto beans, vegetable oil, flour, cornmeal, soy protein, powdered milk - should be all you can get for free from the govt.

If anybody thinks they should get steak and lobster, we will have PETA sic 'em.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I happen to end up at my local Crest at the beginning of the month, I have to wait in line at the meat counter while these types order pounds of crab legs and such. Not the "cheap" $7-10/lb snow crab legs, but the $15/lb Alaskan king crab legs. While I may have money to afford king crab legs for my family, I choose to spend my grocery money wiser and I go with a few lbs of chicken breasts and white fish.

Then again my grocery money also = entertainment money, bill money, etc. An ideal not really understood by the entitlement crowd.

Latest posts

Top Bottom