This fraud will PISS you off...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody's Janitor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a woman, in Elberton, GA, buy steaks, beer, cigs and somehow payed for it in Food Stamps. She walked out the store and got in her new BMW that was parked in the fire lane. I might have flipped her off as she drove away.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If your hoping to stop it, then good luck. This is how the Democrats keep their jobs along with Al Sharpton, ''Rev'' Jessie Jackson and millions of Layers looking to fatten their pockets by helping 18-50 year old people get own Social Security, Welfare and food stamps. The problem is not the system it is the low life people who manipulate the law for profit, By taking on clients and then working the loop holds to get the on Government assistance for everyone else to support.

There is a big difference between the people who need assistance and the people who want it!

Bigjoe.45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know what makes me more mad, that some somebody is abusing our system like this or.....they can buy friggin lobster for $8.95 and a porter house for $12 bucks really? That must be tainted meat.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pinto beans, vegetable oil, flour, cornmeal, soy protein, powdered milk - should be all you can get for free from the govt.

If anybody thinks they should get steak and lobster, we will have PETA sic 'em.

I'd be okay with a few more fruits and vegetables in there for them or at least a multivitamin, but agree that there should be stipulations on how it's all spent. They do that for WIC already (monthly rations rather than a monthly dollar value), why not for SNAP/EBT?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If your hoping to stop it, then good luck. This is how the Democrats keep their jobs along with Al Sharpton, ''Rev'' Jessie Jackson and millions of Layers looking to fatten their pockets by helping 18-50 year old people get own Social Security, Welfare and food stamps. The problem is not the system it is the low life people who manipulate the law for profit, By taking on clients and then working the loop holds to get the on Government assistance for everyone else to support.

There is a big difference between the people who need assistance and the people who want it!

Agreed. I have always thought they should weed out those that really do not need it, and give more to those that do need it.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quote Originally Posted by Dale00
Pinto beans, vegetable oil, flour, cornmeal, soy protein, powdered milk - should be all you can get for free from the govt.

If anybody thinks they should get steak and lobster, we will have PETA sic 'em.

I'd be okay with a few more fruits and vegetables in there for them or at least a multivitamin, but agree that there should be stipulations on how it's all spent. They do that for WIC already (monthly rations rather than a monthly dollar value), why not for SNAP/EBT?

I understand what you are saying, but you do have to draw line somewhere.

There are fruits and vegetables being thrown away in every store because of minor blemishes or soft spots. I imagine they are free for the asking.

If you subsidize laziness by providing free tasty food, you will get more laziness, not less.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I understand what you are saying, but you do have to draw line somewhere.

There are fruits and vegetables being thrown away in every store because of minor blemishes or soft spots.

No.
They just send them down to our stores in Altus.(a wamart and one united that sux so bad it doesnt even have a deli or bakery)

It's all we got so they know they got us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom