This Guy Is Fortunate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd put money on this altercation beginning with some aggressive pan-handling, and not just an attempted assault out of the blue. That's WAY too complicated to bring into a civil civic discussion though. I'd hate to actually give the damn PROBLEMS the highlights they deserve.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Makes you think what options you should consider in a situation. I’m thinking I’m not shooting unless I see a weapon or strongly suspect one is going to be shown. I bet it was a long two weeks for the shooter worrying if they would be charged.

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Makes you think what options you should consider in a situation. I’m thinking I’m not shooting unless I see a weapon or strongly suspect one is going to be shown. I bet it was a long two weeks for the shooter worrying if they would be charged.
No doubt! What options might you consider in the situation as described in the article?

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
No doubt! What options might you consider in the situation as described in the article?
Not enough info in the article to make an informed list of options .
Do not know if the driver was boxed in, were there other incidents reported, were others there to coaborate the drivers story.... That kind of reporting is what leaves folks sctatching thier head. At least finish with " we will update with more details when available".

Latest posts

Top Bottom