This is todays USA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You do an act of kindness and instead of getting a thank you get Politicized. Who are the crazy, Trump supporters?

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2021-02-05/trumpite-neighbor-unity-capitol-attack

If she's wondering where the problem lies, it's at her feet and she is standing in it and tracking it all over her neighborhood.

Yes, let's unite, by forcing everyone we disagree with to seek absolution and forgiveness for their transgressions of being so ignorant as to disagree with our idiotic identity politics. Screw this %itch. She can kiss my ass. If her neighbor reads her column, I hope he puts the snow back in her driveway.

Seriously, I experienced this one time. I stopped on the way out of the lake to help a dude with a flat on his boat trailer that obviously had no clue how to jack up a dual axel trailer. Clearly he needed help. I stopped, said hello, asked if he needed help, assessed the issue, got my home made trailer jack out, my impact wrench and started toward his trailer. It was then he saw my oSu spare cover on my trailer and said something incredibly $hitty. I stopped, and asked if he was serious, he said "yeah", so I threw my crap back in my truck, told him to get bent and I drove off and left him. Shaking my head. Dude, I'll help. I'll help without being asked, but if you tell me you are a complete jerk, and you don't want my help, I'm going to believe you, and I'll move on, and you can twist forever for all I care. I just don't get some people.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), who spoke eloquently" ???

you-keep-using-that-word.jpg

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We truly live in different realities, and I've lost hope of there ever being a bridge between them.
Yes we do. Sadly, I think that their using DJT as the excuse. They always felt that way. One think I'm grateful for is that DJT exposed all these frigging Jerks, from the news to the so called conservatives politicians. The swamp was deeper than anyone can imagine. As for bridging the gap only when we succumb to their screw up views then they will accept you. So I guess I'm out.
"The country must be governed by someone who really loves his people and his land, who shares wealth and progress. I have all that, only that I am ignorant.“
Pancho Villa

Source: https://quotepark.com/quotes/189712...untry-must-be-governed-by-someone-who-really/

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the article:
"Loving your neighbor is evidently much easier when your neighborhood is full of people just like you."

Is that wrong?

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/page88/status/1357901068596883456

She's getting torn apart on her twitter, and rightfully so. I live in a neighborhood, and have lots of neighbors. I don't care about a single one of their political affiliations. I do care about them being nice/courteous. Nor do I care about political affiliations of anyone i see as I go about my day. I dont understand how people can go through life so caught up in that. It has to be miserable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom