This is todays USA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the OP's link:

"But I can offer a standing invitation to make amends. Not with a snowplow but by recognizing the truth about the Trump administration and, more important, by working for justice for all those whom the administration harmed. Only when we work shoulder to shoulder to repair the damage of the last four years will we even begin to dig out of this storm."
WTF does this even mean? The good samaritan that cleans a driveway needs to eskew their political views to the liberals before they can become whole and pure like liberals think they are?
I can assure you that if that were my neighbor and I read that piece, I would replace every bit of snow along with several tons of rock and fallen timber right up to the front door.
I'm tired of playing good boy with liberals. They can all kiss my Trump loving arse. I have no issue playing dirty against them in the future. They have no issue doing that to me and those like me with the same political convictions by taking some imagined higher moral ground. Fawkem.

Attachments

• upload_2021-2-8_23-30-13.gif
    37 bytes · Views: 45
    37 bytes · Views: 45
    37 bytes · Views: 42
    37 bytes · Views: 43

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As has become normal Twitter will suppress any negative/conservitative reactions to her post. All the positive reactions like Elizabeth Warren will be promoted so that's all you get to see. Exactly why I deleted my Twitter account. Only ones allowed to speak are the liberals. Made me crazy just reading it. To keep my sanity it had to go.

I'm getting to that point . . . between everyone shoveling hyperbole and seeking out virtual pats on the back for living life it's getting pretty ridiculous. Add in all of the virtue signaling and anything AOC, David Hogg or most celebrities say and it's even worse. I end up deleting most of what I type up as replies just to save my own sanity.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the OP's link:

"But I can offer a standing invitation to make amends. Not with a snowplow but by recognizing the truth about the Trump administration and, more important, by working for justice for all those whom the administration harmed. Only when we work shoulder to shoulder to repair the damage of the last four years will we even begin to dig out of this storm."
WTF does this even mean? The good samaritan that cleans a driveway needs to eskew their political views to the liberals before they can become whole and pure like liberals think they are?
I can assure you that if that were my neighbor and I read that piece, I would replace every bit of snow along with several tons of rock and fallen timber right up to the front door.
I'm tired of playing good boy with liberals. They can all kiss my Trump loving arse. I have no issue playing dirty against them in the future. They have no issue doing that to me and those like me with the same political convictions by taking some imagined higher moral ground. Fawkem.
Exactly my point....I will embrace you when you think like me. You are not allow to have your own opinions. End of discussion.

Last edited:

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...I end up deleting most of what I type up as replies just to save my own sanity.

I learned many years ago in the military it's fine to write a reply when you're all emotional about it. Just don't send it for half an hour or so. I guarantee you'll at least rewrite it, and more times than not, you'll just trash it.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never the heard the phrase "aggressive niceness" before. oxymoron?

That's when you tell someone they're special and bless their heart. :)

I wish I had as much free time to get upset over crap like you guys. If a neighbor kept a bunch of Obama stuff around their property you likely wouldn’t care to accept their aid. Some people have difficulty dealing with “enemies” being nice. Especially since a lot of the conservatives have been calling liberals “enemies” or “traitors” for a long time. But hard to come back from being picked on by a**holes and then be friends.

I likely wouldn't need their aid. However, if they did something nice I wouldn't refuse it. I tend to treat people the same as or better than they treat me.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I learned many years ago in the military it's fine to write a reply when you're all emotional about it. Just don't send it for half an hour or so. I guarantee you'll at least rewrite it, and more times than not, you'll just trash it.

Pretty much . . . happens with me multiple times a day at work too. Going ahead and hitting send though sure makes things interesting.

Selzerwelding

Hog hunter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
That made my head hurt just reading it. Liberal logic has never ceased to amaze me but this article is something else. I've got some family who unfortunately are still stuck in California and from what they've said the mindset described in the article is all to common out there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom