This is what's wrong with "our side"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A true sportsman would never revel in the suffering or death of any animal. Ever.

I was taught as a child that you should absolutely take pictures of your wildlife harvest, for a whole bunch of reasons.

Immediately after that I was taught that you clean the animals up, wipe away blood, cover bullet wounds, and tuck in tongues, and you treat the animal with the respect they deserve. I was also told that people that don't do those things are assholes.

This cat rises to a different level. He needs his ****ing ass kicked, soundly.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was taught as a child that you should absolutely take pictures of your wildlife harvest, for a whole bunch of reasons.

Immediately after that I was taught that you clean the animals up, wipe away blood, cover bullet wounds, and tuck in tongues, and you treat the animal with the respect they deserve. I was also told that people that don't do those things are assholes.

This cat rises to a different level. He needs his ****ing ass kicked, soundly.
How about taping his mouth shut, stripping him, and running him through a bar full of PETA people.:yelclap:

Latest posts

Top Bottom