This was kinda cool!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got called out yesterday morning to do some lock work at a big warehouse where some thieves had broken in and was stealing the copper wire, When I arrived there was a cop there taking the report and waiting on the supervisor from PSO (who was renting some of the warehouse space) Anyways, After a minute I figured I should tell the LEO that I was armed with my CCW and he looked at me kinda funny for a second then stuck his hand out and said Thank you while shaking my hand!!! Kinda cool don't you think?

zoomaster1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Better safe than sorry. I had a couple of sherriff officers come to the vacant house next door to remove 2 starving horses. Even though it wasn't a detainment, arrest or routine traffic stop, I figured since I was helping them round up the horses, I should tell them I was armed. They just said thanks, and we went to work.

JPK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Better safe than sorry. I had a couple of sherriff officers come to the vacant house next door to remove 2 starving horses. Even though it wasn't a detainment, arrest or routine traffic stop, I figured since I was helping them round up the horses, I should tell them I was armed. They just said thanks, and we went to work.

+1 on BSTS

Latest posts

Top Bottom