thought and opinions on the beretta 90-two?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going the route of a 90-two, but decided against it. If you want to hang lights and stuff off it, buy a glock/xd/m&p. If you want to add a laser, get a 92 or m9 and put crimson trace laser grips on it.

I found that the 90-two is a screw ball size, so it makes it difficult to find holsters and accessories for it. If you do find things for it, you will most likely pay a premium for them.

They do make bolt on rails for the 92/M9.

I personally went the M9 with CT laser grips and thinking about adding one of the bolt on night front sights or possibly even mailing my slide off and having the front blade drilled and having a glow vile installed. However, I blacked out the rear sight and the big white one on front with the laser grips keeps it on target.

Did you end up keeping that gun? I always wondered where it went when you had it up for sale way back when. I've watched that gun (and bucket of stuff) every time it came up for sale.

That one's a keeper.

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you end up keeping that gun? I always wondered where it went when you had it up for sale way back when. I've watched that gun (and bucket of stuff) every time it came up for sale.

That one's a keeper.

Yeah, I've had a couple 92s and foolishly sold them. I got the M9 from RobC I think it was and have kicked around selling it or trading it a couple of times, but always managed to hold on to it. Money has gotten tight, so I've had to sell off all but two of my handguns. Now all I have is that M9 and my S&W 18. The M9 now gets carried daily in a MTAC minotaur. The only changes I have made are blacking out the rear sight with a marker and adding wrap around crimson trace grips.

Latest posts

Top Bottom