Thought it was past time I signed up here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Dwayne's good folk. If he doesn't have it, he'll get it. He might not be the cheapest, but I like doing business with him. I've gotten some real bargains in there on stuff he already had on hand. If he has to order it, well, he's a victim of the market just like the rest of us!

Welcome AR addict. Born and raised in Enid. Don, what's this dwayne's you are talking about? Guess I need to take the Garber route the next time I go visit mom and dad.

AR Addict

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome AR addict. Born and raised in Enid. Don, what's this dwayne's you are talking about? Guess I need to take the Garber route the next time I go visit mom and dad.

Breckenridge Arms and Supply, in Breckenridge. So far the best priced shop I've found around here, and a very nice guy running it!

http://www.breckinridgearms.com/

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Breckenridge Arms and Supply, in Breckenridge. So far the best priced shop I've found around here, and a very nice guy running it!

http://www.breckinridgearms.com/

Yeah, Dwayne Harvey. Breckenridge Arms & Supply. Flies for Groendyke and has this shop on the side. He's had the shop for years, but just recently 're-opened' it to the public and is really building it up. Super nice guy. He ain't got it? You want it? He'll get it!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, Dwayne Harvey. Breckenridge Arms & Supply. Flies for Groendyke and has this shop on the side. He's had the shop for years, but just recently 're-opened' it to the public and is really building it up. Super nice guy. He ain't got it? You want it? He'll get it!
WTH? We had beers yesterday and you didn't tell me about this guy? HaHA!

Justin said to tell you thanks!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WTH? We had beers yesterday and you didn't tell me about this guy? HaHA!

Justin said to tell you thanks!

Yeah, didn't even think about it. Sorry! If you've got some extra cash burning holes in your pockets, just send it to me. I'll go spend it for you and send you pics!

Justin is quite welcome. Maybe a few more to come yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom