Thumb Hole stock for your Marlin 60

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sure thought considering this is the 3rd run and they had over 500 to start with they would last more than a couple days. If you missed out might want to keep checking, last time they put a few up after the ship date that were over runs or cancellations.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stocks arrived today and I apologize for the quality of the pics. Some are cell phone pics. The two tone stock is called the Nutmeg pattern and the one with the multi color is called Jacaranda. Note that these stocks are made for the newer model 60s so if you are using an older 60 you will need to modify the stock to fit the rear of the trigger guard. These are unfinished so when they are done they will look even better.

ai655.photobucket.com_albums_uu277_flatwins_Shooting_GetAttachment1.jpg

Here's a 75C action sitting in the Nutmeg though it is destined for a stainless 60
ai655.photobucket.com_albums_uu277_flatwins_Shooting_PICT1280.jpg

ai655.photobucket.com_albums_uu277_flatwins_Shooting_PICT1281.jpg

ai655.photobucket.com_albums_uu277_flatwins_Shooting_PICT1282.jpg

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like I'm buying yet another 60 today. I was lucky enough to get one of the limited run thumbhole stocks from Boyds but they are for the newer model 60s. The older models have a different trigger guard. So I'm using it as an excuse to finally get the stainless 60 at Wally World. I have a bit of a surplus of 60s and 75s now. Hoping to build a 75C for my daughter and one for myself then sell off the rest.

jujuboy77

Marksman
Reaction score
Looks like I'm buying yet another 60 today. I was lucky enough to get one of the limited run thumbhole stocks from Boyds but they are for the newer model 60s. The older models have a different trigger guard. So I'm using it as an excuse to finally get the stainless 60 at Wally World. I have a bit of a surplus of 60s and 75s now. Hoping to build a 75C for my daughter and one for myself then sell off the rest.

if you dont mind me asking, what did that new stainless 60 run you at wallyworld???

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if you dont mind me asking, what did that new stainless 60 run you at wallyworld???

Haven't went over there yet but at the 2 WMs I've been to they are a shade over $200. $207 I think. Plus they have the 19" barrel with makes them a little quicker handling. It's going to be pimp with the new Boyd's stock on it.

:thumbup3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom