Tibbs is at it again ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What did Tibbs not do but the "author" did do? I'm lost.

She said that the author asked Tibbs to hold it for next session. Not that there were amendments made but that Tibbs would not hear it. Not that I believe politicians, just what was told to me.

loslosbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just spoke to Rep. Hardin's LA, and she said that SB129 has been sent to the Waiting Room for Interim Study.

Apparently there is something magical about Oklahoma that is different from nearly 40 other states....she said the concern that she had heard was "making sure that the person carrying had the right to carry"...to us of course its "dude is breathing".

Call Rep. Bennett's office at 557-7315 to check the Interim Study meeting schedules, in a bit at least when they get them put together.

We should have a luau at the capitol,....or dress like it to the meeting!

G.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure if she'd be term limited to not run for Senate or not, but if she is able to run for ANYTHING, I'm IN for knocking doors in her district.

Her House district is in Tulsa and basically consists of a small area generally between 21st and 41st from Memorial to Garnett if I remember correctly. It doesn't consist of a tremendous amount of residential homes and again if I'm remembering correctly, she usually gets a couple thousand votes to win in the general election. It wouldn't have taken much to unseat her in the past, BUT I don't think there was a Republican in the primary so it came down to a choice for voters between her and some Obama minion who was WAAAAY bad on the Democratic side of the ticket.

If she is able to run for Senate, first I'd probably be suprised because she's getting up there in years... second, she'd be running in the primary against Brian Crain who has been there since 2004 and won handily in re-election.

I tell you this too... I'd be FOR knocking on doors and/or handing out flyers in her district RIGHT NOW to let them know who is representing them. If you can get a hundred people IN HER DISTRICT calling her office and giving her the business, she might change her tune a little.

Latest posts

Top Bottom