Took the childrens shootin!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks all! When I bought my daughter her .22(savage cub), I wrapped it up and let her open it and you should have seen her eyes light up when she seen that pink gun! She just looked at me and said " Daddy I'm sooo excited about MY new gun!" then she told her brothers that she never wanted to
see them even touch her gun and that they would have to ask if they could shoot it. I'm so glad they enjoy shooting and their not afraid.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cute kids. Good job man.

Take them as often as you can - before long they'll start surprising you by operating a hand-gun like they know what they're doing (and calling other kids at the range down when they see them committing a violation of one of the 4 laws).

Hunter got to shoot isiahsdads buckmark ( I believe) at one of the FGST eat n shoots. You should have seen him slamming that magazine in and racking it back like he had been doing it forever. I let him handle all of my guns under supervision and he knows how all of the different actions work. Sometimes I forget that he knows so much and he surprises me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom