Trapping - Coyote - Beaver - Raccoon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MuzzleLoaderShooter

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Hey! I'm into trapping, primarily raccoon, beaver, and coyote. But also skunk, Bobcat, weasels, fox, and opposum, more or less anything you're allowed to trap.

- Have land/livestock with nuisance animals harassing animals, damaging, or getting into feed? Message me, I can trap them.
- Nuisance animals? Message me, willing to trap them.
- Tired of feeding all the raccoons and other critters at your deer, hog, etc. feeders? Message me, I can trap them.

I'm located around Shawnee

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting… you willing to drive to the Tuttle area? About an hour-ish from Shawnee

My neighbors and I have had coyotes killing sheep at night recently. I could holler at my neighbors and probably get you some spots to trap if you’re interested

We’ve got raccoons like crazy too. Also I’ve spotted bobcats a couple times.

MuzzleLoaderShooter

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting… you willing to drive to the Tuttle area? About an hour-ish from Shawnee

My neighbors and I have had coyotes killing sheep at night recently. I could holler at my neighbors and probably get you some spots to trap if you’re interested

We’ve got raccoons like crazy too. Also I’ve spotted bobcats a couple times.
Yes that distance is fine.
I'm sorry to hear that! But I can hopefully help with that. I'll DM you my number as well.
Raccoons steal feed, eggs, can tear stuff up, and are very prolific. More than happy to deal with the raccoons and bobcat as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom