Treat Fentanyl slingers as terrorist doing a chemical weapon attack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But, but legalize all drugs. Let God sort them out.

Seriously if so many people were not being killed that did voluntary take drugs, I could set back and watch the druggies drop and remove that drain on society.

Last edited:

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutely.

Drug dealers know what they are doing and do not care about down-range harm.
And marketing/pushing it for kids? I have no compassion for the dealer.
If I were king for a day - I would sign this law.

Legalizing drugs, ...which ones?
In my opinion - not all drugs directly destroy lives. Like marijuana. People can rehab, and live normal lives.
But the harder stuff - there's a point where the potency of drugs you just can't escape. Even with rehab. (I don't know where the 'harder' drugs start. I'd look at rehab success rates from drug 'X'.)

Legalize the minor stuff. Death penalty for dealing the hard stuff.

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutely.

Drug dealers know what they are doing and do not care about down-range harm.
And marketing/pushing it for kids? I have no compassion for the dealer.
If I were king for a day - I would sign this law.

Legalizing drugs, ...which ones?
In my opinion - not all drugs directly destroy lives. Like marijuana. People can rehab, and live normal lives.
But the harder stuff - there's a point where the potency of drugs you just can't escape. Even with rehab. (I don't know where the 'harder' drugs start. I'd look at rehab success rates from drug 'X'.)

Legalize the minor stuff. Death penalty for dealing the hard stuff.

Could say the same about fast food, sugar, and obesity.

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's a fair point, but when was the last time a fatty broke into your garage to steal steaks outta the chest freezer? How about that time when you were mugged by the caffeine junky that just needed a Starbucks? Just this last week a homeless guy ran a snatch and grab on my burger at a stop sign. ****in food junkies!

It isn't an apples to oranges comparison. Personally, I think that the opioid epidemic would already have been over if it weren't for the invention of Narcan. What a racket that whole "war on drugs" has been for the winning players. If it weren't for the winning cycle of OD, Reset, OD, reset.....the gene pool would already, well, I'm sure you get my drift.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There were Jocks in high school handing out bird eggs, black Mollies and acid on paper that had mickey mouse face.

This I first seen in 1983 in 9th grade.
Just about every one offered the free stuff took it.
I declined.
I had a bunch of stoner friends but i declined that stuff also.
Alcohol I liked.

I called a few times in my adult years on drug housed and police said there was nothing they could do.
War on drugs was all over TV but it was all a bunch of BS.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got out of LE right before this really took off big. Meth was hitting it bigtime and taking a lot of good people down to the dregs of society. There was something really bad that hit in 95 and I cannot for the life of me remember the slang name.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's a fair point, but when was the last time a fatty broke into your garage to steal steaks outta the chest freezer? How about that time when you were mugged by the caffeine junky that just needed a Starbucks? Just this last week a homeless guy ran a snatch and grab on my burger at a stop sign. ****in food junkies!

It isn't an apples to oranges comparison. Personally, I think that the opioid epidemic would already have been over if it weren't for the invention of Narcan. What a racket that whole "war on drugs" has been for the winning players. If it weren't for the winning cycle of OD, Reset, OD, reset.....the gene pool would already, well, I'm sure you get my drift.

I’ve had zero problems with all the above…

Latest posts

Top Bottom