Treat Fentanyl slingers as terrorist doing a chemical weapon attack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does this purge of poison pushers also include those “legally” profiting in the pharmaceutical sector? (Opiates) and other frauds like that fauci character or just the ones who offend joe normi dealing under the table?
I see no difference.

1661088639931.png

Last edited:

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t seem to see much straight fentanyl OD’s anymore. Mainly Foxy (fentanyl and oxy) or some now with muscle relaxers. There’s probably more mixes out there, but getting a straight answer out of a guy who was “just sleeping” if he comes up out of it is difficult. And the new mixes will depress functions that Narcan won’t reverse since they may not be an opiate.
You always know when a new batch hits the streets, everyone is running OD’s for 2-3 nights and into the mornings, starting in a few central locations and working its way out. I think if I had a plug, I’d at least expect him to not try and kill me every few weeks with a new mix. But I also think I’d choose to use a drug that didn’t depress my ability to breathe, if I were going to pick up a habit. They use Narcan like a get out of jail free card, paid for by our taxes. And get upset at us for saving them.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just touching a bag can kill unsuspecting people
That’s mostly untrue; the uptake through the dermal layer isn’t that good. I’m not saying to go picking up things that don’t belong to you, because bad things could happen, but you’ll rarely see a dangerous reaction.

The videos you see on fb of cops and soccer moms seizing and ending up in the hospital are self induced anxiety attacks. Nothing more.

If you want something to worry about, worry about the amount of STD’s people have. There’s a significant percentage of the population walking around with Hep C and HIV, among a slew of other things. And they’ll lie to you if you ask them if they have it. It’s everywhere, and from people you’d least expect to have it.

ForsakenConservative

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Enough of this poison, maybe if we treat smugglers and dealers as terrorist plotting chemical weapon attacks it would help
https://www.foxnews.com/us/dea-seizes-rainbow-colored-fentanyl-pills-marketed-children-dc-area
You are assuming the top of our gubment has a problem with the situation…..I think they are OK with it, along with the equity-seeking-woke-voters that put them there. They believe it is unfair to the rest of the world that the U.S. has been successful. But, I’m convinced the republic is lost, so I know my view is skewed…..

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are assuming the top of our gubment has a problem with the situation…..I think they are OK with it, along with the equity-seeking-woke-voters that put them there. They believe it is unfair to the rest of the world that the U.S. has been successful. But, I’m convinced the republic is lost, so I know my view is skewed…..
Gates and his the New World Order cronies think we need a population reduction.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised, but I would think reducing the number of their future customers is antithetical. I don't think having made it already is viable either.

Woody
These evil b*stards aren’t worried about “customers” but fewer people to control.
They really want all the free thinkers out of the way (I was going to say conservatives, but I know ALOT of conservatives that go along with whatever crap the govt is peddling).

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These evil b*stards aren’t worried about “customers” but fewer people to control.
They really want all the free thinkers out of the way (I was going to say conservatives, but I know ALOT of conservatives that go along with whatever crap the govt is peddling).

Can't argue with that!

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom