Treat Fentanyl slingers as terrorist doing a chemical weapon attack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Enough of this poison, maybe if we treat smugglers and dealers as terrorist plotting chemical weapon attacks it would help
https://www.foxnews.com/us/dea-seizes-rainbow-colored-fentanyl-pills-marketed-children-dc-area
Yes, just grab them and hang them on the spot, no trial, no corrupt bought & paid for commie lawyer to get them off, and if there are slime lawyer's slithering in, hang them too. If there wasn't such a demand for drugs in this country, there wouldn't be a problem. Treat the problem at the source, the junkies would have to be eliminated first, either by cleaning up or by the hanging tree.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutely.

Drug dealers know what they are doing and do not care about down-range harm.
And marketing/pushing it for kids? I have no compassion for the dealer.
If I were king for a day - I would sign this law.

Legalizing drugs, ...which ones?
In my opinion - not all drugs directly destroy lives. Like marijuana. People can rehab, and live normal lives.
But the harder stuff - there's a point where the potency of drugs you just can't escape. Even with rehab. (I don't know where the 'harder' drugs start. I'd look at rehab success rates from drug 'X'.)

Legalize the minor stuff. Death penalty for dealing the hard stuff.
People say that all the time, but when my friends who love to promote weed are becoming less and less intelligent, more depressed, more anxious, making worse decisions every quarter….. theyre not going to rehab, the potheads dont realize they have problems and weed is their go to symptom treater. And I know plenty of symptom treaters that end up dead. Death penalties arent going to change anything. The interviews with sicarios, gang members, etc, have something in common, there is no other choice but to live a life of crime and get all you can while you can because you wont live long anyway. Hence laws dont do much unless the people are a people of living by a legitimate moral compass. We are still trying to implement laws and we havent learned laws dont make people listen! Go to the Philippines, see how many theyve killed for making and selling meth, guess who is still consuming meth and replacing the deceased cooks and sellers…. Everyone else who is still alive following the life of meth! 😂

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People say that all the time, but when my friends who love to promote weed are becoming less and less intelligent, more depressed, more anxious, making worse decisions every quarter….. theyre not going to rehab, the potheads dont realize they have problems and weed is their go to symptom treater. And I know plenty of symptom treaters that end up dead. Death penalties arent going to change anything. The interviews with sicarios, gang members, etc, have something in common, there is no other choice but to live a life of crime and get all you can while you can because you wont live long anyway. Hence laws dont do much unless the people are a people of living by a legitimate moral compass. We are still trying to implement laws and we havent learned laws dont make people listen! Go to the Philippines, see how many theyve killed for making and selling meth, guess who is still consuming meth and replacing the deceased cooks and sellers…. Everyone else who is still alive following the life of meth! 😂
Fair enough.
For clarity - I was recommending death penalty for hard-drug DEALERS. (The users are just a victim.)
And yes, I acknowledge - the drug-dealers will be replaced by newer drug dealers.
Rinse, repeat, and now we're (2) criminals less. ....Where's the down-side?

Did you have a different proposed solution?

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
Fair enough.
For clarity - I was recommending death penalty for hard-drug DEALERS. (The users are just a victim.)
And yes, I acknowledge - the drug-dealers will be replaced by newer drug dealers.
Rinse, repeat, and now we're (2) criminals less. ....Where's the down-side?

Did you have a different proposed solution?

For the illegal aliens/cartel thugs I suggest "high altitude repatriation".
Once confirmed and their point of origin is identified (cartel base, drug lab...) they are flown back to their point of origin and dropped from the plane, Bonus points for the "bombardier" making a hit on cartel occupied structures.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the illegal aliens/cartel thugs I suggest "high altitude repatriation".
Once confirmed and their point of origin is identified (cartel base, drug lab...) they are flown back to their point of origin and dropped from the plane, Bonus points for the "bombardier" making a hit on cartel occupied structures.
Go old school and practice "lofting" from hard points with them.

But on a more serious note, the War on Drugs is stupid. Stop focusing on the drugs and designate the cartels and their supporters (looking at you China) as transnational terrorists. Use a spread spectrum intelligence approach just as you would with al Qaeda or al Shabab, and start doing targeted precision strikes, in Mexico. Tell Mexico this is the price of doing business with the US. If they don't like it, they're welcome to send all their exports down to Guatemala. Cartel members caught in the US get a one way ticket to Gitmo.

Doing anything less is just dithering for political profit.

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go old school and practice "lofting" from hard points with them.

But on a more serious note, the War on Drugs is stupid. Stop focusing on the drugs and designate the cartels and their supporters (looking at you China) as transnational terrorists. Use a spread spectrum intelligence approach just as you would with al Qaeda or al Shabab, and start doing targeted precision strikes, in Mexico. Tell Mexico this is the price of doing business with the US. If they don't like it, they're welcome to send all their exports down to Guatemala. Cartel members caught in the US get a one way ticket to Gitmo.

Doing anything less is just dithering for political profit.
A simpler cure, why don't we just BUY Mexico, how much could it cost.....a buck-three-eighty maybe? Then we could send all our alphabet agencies down there to learn to shoot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom