Tree 1, Me 0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
May 5th my girlfriend ran over my left foot with a Toyota Camry backing out of the driveway, broke all my toes and ripped a 2" hole on my Achilles, real pain, then infection in my smashed ankle, then I got Covid, almost died, post Covid has been frustrating and I am damn tired of feeling bad, for the last 6 mo I have been clobbered and really frustrated.
What a train wreck of a life for the last 6 months. Hoping the rest of your life is getting on the plus side!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I take one of those horse pills daily too. Kind of hard to swallow that thing some days.
Get thee a bolus gun. Insert the horse pill in the end, insert the device in your mouth and squeeze. Guarantee you'll take the pill.

1634619245063.png

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get thee a bolus gun. Insert the horse pill in the end, insert the device in your mouth and squeeze. Guarantee you'll take the pill.

View attachment 228989

Be careful with that thing. I watched my dad have to do an emergency tracheotomy on a calf he gave a bolus to once. Calf's throat locked down on that thing and it was STUCK!

Poor little guy survived but he had a nasty scar and the rancher, his 3 teenage boys, my dad and I, were ALL traumatized beyond belief. 😳😳😳😬😬 I cannot tell you how many times in my life I saw my dad and others (and when I was older, even me) treated other juvenile and adult animals similarly with no problems whatsoever. Just luck of the draw. I tell you what though -- you never saw a group of people go from zero to 50 so fast. We pounced on that little guy and held him down so fast he never knew what hit him. Whew! I haven't thought about that in YEARS. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom