Tree 1, Me 0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
By way of TKO.

I don't recommend it as a lifestyle choice but the Trauma Center at OU is VERY nice. I think I might get to go home tomorrow. I'm doing better than they expected.

I broke T1 and T2 and L1 .. And 4 ribs and a punctured lung on my left side. And since I was standing on a concrete patio and it hit me from behind my nose has a divet in it now and I look like a MMA fighter. Lol

The ER doc (@tRidiot ) said I need to buy lottery tickets and split my billions with him cuz I really should have wound up at the morgue. You guys have the greatest sense of humor Danny!! I would have laughed but I was busy choking. Lol

So ... What have you guys been doing for fun??

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holy smokes. A tree limb fell on you? That is insane! Glad you're on the mend. Ribs suck, but those discs have to be murder

Yeah. Off the top of an old oak that has to be 120 feet tall. We have dealt with property damage from this neighbor's tree for YEARS. I think maybe we will get a little more stern about asking them to take responsibility for what they have acknowledged to us is a dangerous situation.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jeepers! I’m glad it wasn’t worse. Yeah, you need to go next door right after you get out of the hospital and let the neighbor see what THEIR tree did to you...

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn! Hope you mend well. I’ve never had vertebrae problems but I can attest to the broken ribs. Two broken ribs hurt like hell for months. I can’t imagine the pain associated with 4 ribs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom