triple crown holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
did you ever order something and it turned out to be exactly what you wanted. I've bought a ton of holsters and gear in my time some of it pretty good ,but none that was exactly right til now.
picked up a holster and 2- mag pouches from Troy today and couldn't be more pleased with them. If you are looking for kydex gear Troy's the man and he's local and fast turn around.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
did you ever order something and it turned out to be exactly what you wanted. I've bought a ton of holsters and gear in my time some of it pretty good ,but none that was exactly right til now.
picked a holster and 2- mag pouches from Troy today and couldn't be more pleased with them. If you are looking for kydex gear Troy's the man and he's local and fast turn around.

I got an awesome IWB Kydex made to my specs by Troy and it was fast and well done!

Chris_Andersen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Huge thanks to Troy at Triple Crown for the rush job on a custom holster for a very weird application. Fit and finish was excellent. And function was perfect for a night of flat out running, shooting from moving vehicles, and popping zombies!

i878.photobucket.com_albums_ab347_bcandersen_IMG_1769.jpg

jcarpenter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tac on one more for Triple Crown.

Got mine from Troy yesterday and it is NICE!

fits my m&p40 pro perfectly.

Do not hesitate to pick one up,you'll get a lot of bang for the buck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom