Troy Mid size at Dick's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They let me order 3 today. Said 10 to 14 days. Sign up for cc and get 10% off and sign up for rewards card and get 3.3% back in form of gift card. They said they will not have any in stock for black friday sale but you can pay and order them for that price.

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They let me order 3 today. Said 10 to 14 days. Sign up for cc and get 10% off and sign up for rewards card and get 3.3% back in form of gift card. They said they will not have any in stock for black friday sale but you can pay and order them for that price.

Where did you order yours? They wouldn't let me have the cc discount at the I-40 store in OKC. I think I'm going to go back and press the issue.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Midwest city. I think the guys namd was Shane or shawn that I dealt with. It has to be your first purchase with the credit card. I will update if I figure out name for sure. They even gave me triple awards points. Oh and fyi be sure to pay cc off first month it is like 26% interest ratd.

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Midwest city. I think the guys namd was Shane or shawn that I dealt with. It has to be your first purchase with the credit card. I will update if I figure out name for sure. They even gave me triple awards points. Oh and fyi be sure to pay cc off first month it is like 26% interest ratd.

The whole reason I got the card was for the discount or else I would have just paid cash. I would expect nothing less though from a merchants cc than something like 26%. It's all a numbers game. They've hedged their bets that enough people will keep a balance on their card to negate the savings you get for opening it. I was in a big hurry to get in and out or I'd have made a bigger deal out of it when I was there. But I will certainly go back and have a chat with the manager. He made it out like it was corporate policy to not give the discount on firearms and ammo.

Wy_Bound

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live in AL and bought the Troy Friday night...waited 2 hrs in line and the guy behind me was talking about it. He convinced me to look at it when we moved up. Great gun, esp for the price. Odd thing is no one else in the crowd bought it. Not sure if the crowd was buying for the kids but the Ruger 10/22 and the model 70 were the hot movers. I also got the 10/22 for a good price. I'll store it up till SHTF and should have a good bargaining chip. January edition of Rifle Firepower has a write up on the Troy and the reviewer was getting best results from 69 to 77 gr. Prob only draw back to the Troy...Dicks is the only one selling clips or parts for them but that will change in the future as soon as Troy Industries grows.

Greg

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped by Dicks for about 10 seconds to grab one of their BF sales papers. Then I took it to Academy and my wife price matched and purchased a Maverick 88 12 gauge for $159, no questions asked. I'd rather give my money to Academy any day, plus Dicks only had the 18" Maverick and we were wanting to 28".

Latest posts

Top Bottom