Trump Conviction: What Does It Mean For The Country?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Once again Mr. Budhamman has laughed at the facts while claiming to be a Republican.
You’re almost not worth the time to respond to anymore. The BDS has ravaged your brain to a puddle of ooze no smarter than AOC. I was laughing because the sentence hasn’t been announced yet. So he hasn’t been jailed yet let alone arrested.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was laughing because the sentence hasn’t been announced yet. So he hasn’t been jailed yet let alone arrested.
Nothing said about being jailed in the meme and Trump was arrested.

Since you’re probably not and I know I am not a lawyer;

Stages of a Criminal Case & The Legal Process​

Criminal prosecution develops in a series of stages, beginning with an arrest and ending at a point before, during or after trial.

IMG_9379.jpeg

IMG_9387.jpeg

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Nothing said about being jailed in the meme and Trump was arrested.

Since you’re probably not and I know I am not a lawyer;

Stages of a Criminal Case & The Legal Process​

Criminal prosecution develops in a series of stages, beginning with an arrest and ending at a point before, during or after trial.

View attachment 483370

View attachment 483371
Ah yes, that certainly is the same level as the rest.
A lack of knowledge is a sad thing.
You’re flying the flag upside down but the wrong direction. Lack of knowledge on flag code for distress.

SBSATS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
May have been the straw that broke the Leftist back. The fallout has already started. Congress's Weponzation of the Government Committee hearings for the NY DA. The black waking up to what seeing Biden's policies have really done. The Independents and fence sitters getting active and off the fence. People are now realizing that the Democratic parties views/lies cannot stand alone. Examples: We want guns gone to save our children... BUT we have no problem killing them before they are born. More children die from guns than anything else.
I think we will see a massive change nationwide come November. Never before has the American people been more alert than we are today. I only pray that God is with us and there is no bloodshed.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
May have been the straw that broke the Leftist back. The fallout has already started. Congress's Weponzation of the Government Committee hearings for the NY DA. The black waking up to what seeing Biden's policies have really done. The Independents and fence sitters getting active and off the fence. People are now realizing that the Democratic parties views/lies cannot stand alone. Examples: We want guns gone to save our children... BUT we have no problem killing them before they are born. More children die from guns than anything else.
I think we will see a massive change nationwide come November. Never before has the American people been more alert than we are today. I only pray that God is with us and there is no bloodshed.
Careful Bob will accuse you of being High,

Latest posts

Top Bottom