Trump Conviction: What Does It Mean For The Country?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1717357239557.png

Long live the Queen!

don ewald

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my 77 years, I have never seen such a blatant miscarriage of justice. There was no justice. No one, not even the government, can say what Trump was convicted of. This so-called trial was a fix, a sham from the gate. Anybody who paid attention to that circus knows that Trump had no chance. This will go down in history as one of the greatest travesties of our time. Biden did it.

Attachments

• TRUMP FRAME UP Russia.jpg
    TRUMP FRAME UP Russia.jpg
    56 KB

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The demoncrats will steal the election again.
I'm not sure they can cheat their way into the next election. The US is mad about this miscarriage of justice.
I'm willing to bet a beer that brain dead biden will not be the opposition come Nov 5 though.
After the debate later this month if it goes off, the DNC will be forced to run another candidate.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure they can cheat their way into the next election. The US is mad about this miscarriage of justice.
I'm willing to bet a beer that brain dead biden will not be the opposition come Nov 5 though.
After the debate later this month if it goes off, the DNC will be forced to run another candidate.
I sure hope they can't do it again.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree 100 percent

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“After the debate…”. Still not sure if Biden’s caregivers will let him debate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom