Trump Conviction: What Does It Mean For The Country?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are doubling down on using the word felon in every sentence. Swalwell ran amuck in congressional hearing yelling unabated about how a felon cannot visit foreign countries.
I heard one MSNBC mouth say felon 11 times in 45 seconds
The Democrat Plantation likely ran focus groups and tested the impact of “convicted felon” on independent voters.

Hopefully this case can get an expedited appeal. Due to the importance and given the amount of reversible errors and prosecutorial misconduct it will be flipped.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Democrat Plantation likely ran focus groups and tested the impact of “convicted felon” on independent voters.

Hopefully this case can get an expedited appeal. Due to the importance and given the amount of reversible errors and prosecutorial misconduct it will be flipped.
Yeah I think it can be overturned, BUT the Liberals will call him a felon in every spewage from now on in perpeturity in the history books

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I think it can be overturned, BUT the Liberals will call him a felon in every spewage from now on in perpeturity in the history books
Yep … and the liberals who say we should “respect the court” and whine “nobody is above the law” will not respect the appeal … adding to the comedic value of the Democrats.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They've already stolen one election, I don't have a lot of confidence they won't steal them all from now on. We're literally living Obama's 3rd term, our Constitution won't survive his 4th. You can kiss your 2nd amendment goodbye, along with the rest of them. What I'm curious about is on the off chance Trump pulls off the win, how long will it take for "election denial" to go from blasphemy to gospel?

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They've already stolen one election, I don't have a lot of confidence they won't steal them all from now on. We're literally living Obama's 3rd term, our Constitution won't survive his 4th. You can kiss your 2nd amendment goodbye, along with the rest of them. What I'm curious about is on the off chance Trump pulls off the win, how long will it take for "election denial" to go from blasphemy to gospel?
Exactly right. Dan Bongino talked about the results deny pre game last week.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not unless scotus changes its political makeup, which is a very long shot for the Dems. Aint gonna happen. Dems are crying for Sotomayor to retire now as they don’t want another Ginsburg fiasco. Thomas & Alito are having the time of their lives in the majority . So the probability of the political makeup changing in the next 4 yrs is real slim

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Actually, I think a lot of the use of the words "convicted felon" have come about because George Soros' son made some comments that the Dems should use those words every chance they get.

As for the case going to the SCOTUS, remember that after Colorado's SC said that the trial that was conducted to keep Trump from being on their ballot because of "insurrection" went quickly to the SCOTUS.

What I don't know is whether Trump can appeal before the sentencing or if he has to wait for that process before being able to file appeals.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“After the debate…”. Still not sure if Biden’s caregivers will let him debate.
It's my opinion that the debate must go on for the sake of the dimocrats, so they can get someone else to run. Joe ain't gonna make it. Way too many people on his side are agreeing he needs to be put out to pasture.

Latest posts

Top Bottom