Trust ? Will you take the vaccine.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is better safe than sorry. I’ve only seen 1 patient who contracted tetanus. In Calif in the late 70’s. His muscle spasms were so bad that they cracked a bone in his back. We had to paralyze him & put him on a vent (& later trached) until he recovered. Never forget that, & the early aids patients- before we know what aids was.
I've been jabbed by so many rusty barbed wire fences and had stitches done so many times that the tetanus shot is normal.
Never had a reaction.
I'll be taking the vaccine for covid.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish I knew how to post a write up my wife showed me off Facebook by a doctor. If you read it you wouldn't think about taking the shots. No, I can't prove it was by a real doctor but, whoever wrote it had a great knowledge of medicines.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I wish we could get signed up. Keep trying, but it fills up so fast. Yesterday, it filled up within fifteen minutes.

Had a fairly lengthy discussion yesterday with a neurosurgeon, and a good part of it was about the COVID-19 vaccine and immunizations/immune system in general. He just reinforced our intention to take it. He had the first dose shortly before Christmas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom