Tuesday Morning????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davs2601

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had scheduled to be off, but with sequestration all leave was cancelled. If it fails today, we all have to report to work tomorrow to get out furlough letters. I guess after that Ill be off for a few days so my schedule will be cleared up..........stupid politicians!

Now they have jacked up opening day

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had scheduled to be off, but with sequestration all leave was cancelled. If it fails today, we all have to report to work tomorrow to get out furlough letters. I guess after that Ill be off for a few days so my schedule will be cleared up..........stupid politicians!

Now they have jacked up opening day

I was worried about this too but we are funded through Friday either way somehow so I'll still get to go.

garret01

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm on the fence. I went scouting yesterday and saw some good tracks. Picked out a couple choke points to sit on. I'm tempted to leave early on Friday but will definitely be out Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am however really excited about a new spot I hung a stand in Friday....a major travel route through some timber between a big persimmon grove and a larger timber area to the North, also crop fields to the south and east.

Latest posts

Top Bottom