Tuesday Morning????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have already driven a little over 2200 miles in preparation for OK archery season, and I will be back up Thursday or Friday to hunt. I have had two cameras out for almost 3 weeks and a third since Friday, and sadly, the best buck I have seen was 50 yards in front of my parent's house when I was leaving to come home Sunday morning. It was a huge body "stag" (still in velvet) with at least 12-15 points and bases that touched in the middle of his head. He was the coolest buck I have ever seen in the wild.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, anyone up in a tree with anything to report?

Send us a pic!

Here is a short video from last year...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jezzz, man, how high is that thing? Looks a little higher than your standard 12 ft ladder stand! They for sure won't see you draw from that thing!

I bought a new Big Game stand a couple of weeks ago and was putting it together, I thought man this thing sure looks tall. I read the box and it is a freakin 20 ft stand. Take a damn crane to put the thing up. I left a section out and it is still taller than most my other stands.

Well I didn't intend for it to be that high but....I had an extra length of stick ladder so I added it, put it up and dang, it's tall. I think the stand is right at 20 ft or so....I usually hunt around 15 -18 ft. I'm gonna give this one a try, will definitely be harnessing up before the climb up, while in the tree and for the climb down.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This weekend is looking prime................Sunday better than Saturday, but we'll be in the stand for both.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like a change in the weather for sure. Wind directions are not what I was hoping for. Going to blow my stank right out in front of my stand.

You could probably get by with it if was only stink.................stank on the other hand........well.....that might be hard to cover up!

Latest posts

Top Bottom