Tuesday Morning????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my stand up this afternoon!!! IMG_20130930_132152.jpg

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am however really excited about a new spot I hung a stand in Friday....a major travel route through some timber between a big persimmon grove and a larger timber area to the North, also crop fields to the south and east.

Jezzz, man, how high is that thing? Looks a little higher than your standard 12 ft ladder stand! They for sure won't see you draw from that thing!

I bought a new Big Game stand a couple of weeks ago and was putting it together, I thought man this thing sure looks tall. I read the box and it is a freakin 20 ft stand. Take a damn crane to put the thing up. I left a section out and it is still taller than most my other stands.

nhagar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well when I left the post office I mentioned to the postmaster I was feeling ill. :) he laughed and said don't forget my backstrap when you get better or we will be talking about sick days and what they are intended for.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I won't be sitting in a stand until next weekend at the earliest it look like with having to work some this weekend, and a physics test first thing Monday morning and calc on Wednesday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom