Tulsa Area FFL transfers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Upon further review, I'm sorry, guess I didn't have my nomenclature correct. I'm selling a firearm and looking to send it to an FFL out of state. I have the certification of the FFL I'm sending it to. I assumed the $10 fee was the amount above the UPS/FedEx/USPS actual cost. I see the implication may have been buying a firearm. Can anyone point me to an FFL that will send my firearm without losing my socks?.............Thanks for responding you guys.

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depends on the receiving ffl. Some will take a shipment from a individual, some won't. Last gun I got from out of state, the seller just shipped it, but the transfer dealer here was willing to take it. Check into it, you may be able to ship it yourself.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We charge 15 bucks to SHIP a gun for you, plus 2 day priority mail shipping, and you must insure the firearm.

You can ship it yourself FedEX or UPS, however most times it's quite a bit more expensive than what I can ship it for. Give us a call 918-892-3052

Thank you.

Reaction score
Depends on the receiving ffl. Some will take a shipment from a individual, some won't. Last gun I got from out of state, the seller just shipped it, but the transfer dealer here was willing to take it. Check into it, you may be able to ship it yourself.

Thanks for your response Daryl. The last time I did this from Colorado to another state I was made to understand in no uncertain terms it is federally illegal for a non-FFL to ship it to another FFL (and the receiving FFL can't override the law)....... Hoping they were wrong. It would make it a lot easier for me to do it. But I don't want the feds on top of me so guess I'll so some more research. Thanks again!

Reaction score
We charge 15 bucks to SHIP a gun for you, plus 2 day priority mail shipping, and you must insure the firearm.

You can ship it yourself FedEX or UPS, however most times it's quite a bit more expensive than what I can ship it for. Give us a call 918-892-3052

Thank you.

Thanks a ton reddog1. It's crossing state lines, don't know if that makes a difference..... I'll be giving you a call in the next day or so!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom