Tulsa Area Gun Range Recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife wants to go to the range next week (sweeeeeeeet!!!:fullauto:) and blow away some smurfs with our handguns.

The last range I went to was Tulsa Firearms. It's clean, safe and well-stocked.

Do you guys and gals have some recommendations on Tulsa area ranges?:gun2:

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the thread "Best place to Rent and Try different guns?", it looks like Medlocks in Collinsville is the hands-down favorite.

Opinions?

tulsanewb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the thread "Best place to Rent and Try different guns?", it looks like Medlocks in Collinsville is the hands-down favorite.

Opinions?

Medlock's has been my favorite since I found it. I've also tried Happy Hollow which wasn't bad. My least favorite is Tulsa Firearms.

I'd say you wouldn't regret picking Medlocks.

Phat Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've stopped in at Tulsa Firearms and didn't like how I was treated. just kinda over looked me like I wasn't there. guess you need to be in a suit and tie or carrying a kimber to get seen .. :(

han

Marksman
Reaction score
I made a trip up to Medlocks today, but they were closed due to having a booth in the gun show. I made my way down to Tulsa Firarms wondering what kind of "sour attitude" that I was going to encounter (due to all the negative posts). Surprisingly my experience wasn't what I figured it would be. I purchased several 10x12 pistol targets and got questioned by the gentleman behind the counter if I would be able to hit such a small target. My reply, "not a problem". I started to have some fun and ask if he had anything smaller, but I didn't. All in all, not a bad experience, but a little pricey.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys. We ended up going to Tulsa Firearms that day.

We started at Medlocks, but it turns out they're closed the same days I'm off work, Sunday and Monday. Bummer.

TF was fine. But I am looking forward to visiting Medlocks soon on a PTO day.

han

Marksman
Reaction score
I noticed in your intial post that your wife wants to blast some smurfs. Out of curiosity, what calibur does she prefer to shoot?

Latest posts

Top Bottom