Tulsa County Democrats want to infringe on 2A rights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Abortion affect three people, minimum. The provider, the mother, and the dead kid.
My father tried to talk my mother into aborting me. I'm glad she didn't. It hasn't been a great life, but it's my damn life and anyone who wants to take it now is gonna have a fight on their hands.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Abortion affect three people, minimum. The provider, the mother, and the dead kid.
My father tried to talk my mother into aborting me. I'm glad she didn't. It hasn't been a great life, but it's my damn life and anyone who wants to take it now is gonna have a fight on their hands.
It affects me when I am forced to help finance abortions with my tax money.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm not wasting my breath on them. Tomorrow is a good day to shoot, or just watch all the Gunsmoke I recorded on the DVR.

I've tried to explain to them that this crap just hurts the Democratic Party in Oklahoma. They don't listen and they don't care. The net effect is thy alienate more voters and this results in victories for people who don't give two s**ts about regular working folks. Yes, I mean republicans who dance to the tune of Big Business and Big Insurance.

These anti-2A debacles by the Democrats are political suicide.

I know what you mean. I had nothing in common with Romney, other than the color of my skin. His grandchildren were millionaires while they were still in diapers. My parents never even made a car payment for me. But I guess it comes down to picking who is less bad. And that's why I am now a reluctant Republican. It's not just the anti gun agenda of the Democrats, it's also other things that would make my grandparents roll over in their grave. I suspect that before President Obama's second term is over, we will see legislation introduced to legalize sibling marriage. We are seeing the birth of this on satelite TV shows, like "The Borgias" on Show Time.

Last edited:

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
It affects me when I am forced to help finance abortions with my tax money.

I've got no complaints or problems with opposition to taxpayer funded abortion, as it is based on sound logic, as opposed to the other reasons I've mentioned. I think that is perfectly reasonable restriction on abortion rights that I happen to support.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

:clap3:

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.

If you are someone who cosigns and defends the B.S. of appealing to emotion rather than intellect, making exaggerations, declarations and assertions based on fraudulent junk science, citing superstitions as a justification for imposing your beliefs on others, while pimping and parading children into the discussion to divert or distract attention away from a rational adult debate as legitimate means to justify an end, nothing I type will make you any stupider than you already are.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The flaw you this argumentis that it could be applied to pedophilia, which affects two, or rape, also two or just about any other immoral activity or crime.

Latest posts

Top Bottom