Tulsa County Democrats want to infringe on 2A rights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, he's with MDAGS. Not there to offer balance, but offer up his personal agenda and bias under the guise of "factual" expert testimony to make these asinine ideas seem credible.

In an article in the latest Tulsa Kids, he advocated for everything they want, the whole nine yards, gun bans, semi-auto bans, magazine limits, registrations, ammo background checks, etc. He said he thought people should not be allowed to own 50 caliber rifles, because no one needs that large of a caliber bullet. I suppose that it would be unreasonable to assume that 50 cal ban would include muzzle loaders, too? So much for his expert credentials.

These slogan swallowing brain dead Democrats are the liberal equivalent of the conservative village idiot Republican slogan swallowers advocating absurd abortion "reforms" while trying to justify these ridiculous "reforms" by spouting their horse$hit "factual" expertise on biology of the fetus and female anatomy.

Fact is, they are both just different sides of the same Orwellian coin. The Constitution is just a piece of paper for them to ignore or pretend it doesn't exist if it gets in the way of serving their special interests.

Hey Raoul - some of us oppose abortion and aren't brain dead or did you have some more specific person in mind?

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe we can get JB to show up at this luncheon to explain that this Democrat gun (non)sense is why he is no longer a Democrat?

I'm not wasting my breath on them. Tomorrow is a good day to shoot, or just watch all the Gunsmoke I recorded on the DVR.

I've tried to explain to them that this crap just hurts the Democratic Party in Oklahoma. They don't listen and they don't care. The net effect is thy alienate more voters and this results in victories for people who don't give two s**ts about regular working folks. Yes, I mean republicans who dance to the tune of Big Business and Big Insurance.

These anti-2A debacles by the Democrats are political suicide.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Hey Raoul - some of us oppose abortion and aren't brain dead or did you have some more specific person in mind?

I hope this doesn't totally derail this thread, but here it goes:

How about people who don't either don't know the difference or know but don't differentiate between fact and fiction like the people who share their "expertise" about masturbating fetuses or rape victims bodies being able to biologically recognize rape pregnancies to screen them and naturally abort those pregnancies that are the result of "legitimate rape" to explain their position?

How about the people who operate on emotion rather than intellect that make emotional appeals to "do it for the children" that pimp and parade precious children to divert the debate away from a rational adult discussion to market their message and to disingenuously denigrate, demonize and try to discredit their detractors as anti-children(i.e. baby killers), whether it be motivated by their passionate zeal for their policy or the passionate zeal for their profit.

How about the people who want to place restrictions on other people's ability to receive an abortion outside of their immediate family(spouse, juvenile children) that have absolutely no impact on themselves or anyone else personally, based solely on a moral or theocratic viewpoint, i.e. all life is sacred, etc. who don't think their moral or religious views are being respected unless other people are made to relent to them by force of law?

I'd say that pretty much covers the spectrum of the brain dead thought processes of the anti-abortion slogan swallowers, although I might have missed a shade or two, but that's who I had in mind.

Dont take it personally, unless any of that applies to you. If it does, you meet my definition.

It's really uncanny how the (above) descriptions can be so easily interchanged to describe brain dead antics of anti-2A slogan swallowers like MDAGS.

There's just so many parallels between them, like people who don't know a labia from a uterus speaking with "authority and expertise" on female reproductive rights to attempt to advance their anti abortion agenda and people who don't know a breech from a muzzle speaking with "authority and expertise " on firearms and second amendment rights to attempt to advance their anti-2A agenda.

Like I said earlier, they are different sides of the same coin.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These slogan swallowing brain dead Democrats are the liberal equivalent of the conservative village idiot Republican slogan swallowers advocating absurd abortion "reforms" while trying to justify these ridiculous "reforms" by spouting their horse$hit "factual" expertise on biology of the fetus and female anatomy.

Fact is, they are both just different sides of the same Orwellian coin. The Constitution is just a piece of paper for them to ignore or pretend it doesn't exist if it gets in the way of serving their special interests.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Ha, I get the reference

Latest posts

Top Bottom