Tulsa Firearms Robbed AGAIN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel that there FFL needs to be pulled. They have not learned to use the gun safes they have they just leave them in the shelves. This has gone on to long. They teach gun safety in there classes but leave the ones there responsible for out for the taking and now again more are on the street to do harm in the wrong hands.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I suppose every FFL should be required to build impenetrable vaults to store every weapon they have on the premise.

TF isn't the only gun shop that leaves their inventory is display cases when they are closed.

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suppose every FFL should be required to build impenetrable vaults to store every weapon they have on the premise.

TF isn't the only gun shop that leaves their inventory is display cases when they are closed.

No but I'm sure they are the only one that:

[1] Get robbed 2 years earlier and does nothing change their security.
[2] Has an alarm system that if wires were cut it disables it. I mean come on, my house alarm has a mobile uplink and backup battery in case of such an event
[3] Gets robbed the exact way, through the air ducts from inside the range area.
[4] Has an employee that reminds me of a hick giving a report about how the tornado looked. With the interviewer ending by him saying "I had 2 custom pistols I sure like to have back"

I moved here 3 months ago from New Jersey and paid for a year membership a month ago there. After my range time today at 2A I will never go back to TF.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What would the chances be of us having a "stolen guns" tab on OKShooters? Members who have had their guns stolen could post the guns that were stolen from them. That way we could protect ourselves from buying stolen guns as well as help each other recover guns that show up. Minimum requirements to post would be make, model, serial number and police agency reported stolen to and report number.

Latest posts

Top Bottom