Tulsa Firearms Robbed AGAIN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
News reported it happened 2 years ago and they broke in the exact same way.

That sounds right.

I never liked TF. I bought my HK from them a few years back and used their range a few times because of the membership that came with the gun.

That taught me to really hate public ranges. Too many people clearing jams with their booger hooks on the triggers.

angsniper

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No alarm system? Same way as last time? I agree, it sounds like an insurance job. That or they are idiots and didn't learn anything from the last time.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone posted that they've recovered two guns already? Do we have any specifics on that?

I also noticed in that fox news story that they called attention to another robbery on 4th of July weekend at Pryor Creek Armory Gun and Pawn. That's the place that had the big auction last weekend.

I love how they talk about "Zero Ammunition" being "high quality"... lawl that.

I hope they catch the bad guys and recover all the guns. I HATE thieves!

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's blame the victim and not the people who committed the crime.

This is what most of us are doing.

You park a rag top Jeep Wrangler in a bad neighborhood overnight and wake up the next morning to find your gun under the seat missing. Two years later you drive the same Jeep Wrangler to the same neighborhood and they steal your replacement gun. Oh yeah, both times the car was locked and had an alarm the locks and alarm failed to foil the theft both times.

It is human nature to learn from mistakes. People who don't are asking for it.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You reap what you sow.

Turn about is fair play.

One good turn deserved another.

An eye for an eye.

No honor among thieves.

You get what you deserve.

I really like how TF located their dumbest employee to give the television interview. The interview alone should be enough to turn responsible gun owners away from TF.

Latest posts

Top Bottom