Tulsa gun shop broken into overnight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And this is where you are being unreasonable. A reasonable person would admit that the gun shop took reasonable steps to secure the firearms.

They drove through the building with a tank.

I am not being unreasonable, they are not goign to be charged with negligent storage? But are you telling me that your insurance company doesn’t review your security when they give you your insurance premium price? Guns store thefts rose last year ....somebody should notice ......

http://abcnews.go.com/US/number-firearms-stolen-gun-stores-spiked-2016-finds/story?id=46738956

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not being unreasonable, they are not goign to be charged with negligent storage? But are you telling me that your insurance company doesn’t review your security when they give you your insurance premium price? Guns store thefts rose last year ....somebody should notice ......

http://abcnews.go.com/US/number-firearms-stolen-gun-stores-spiked-2016-finds/story?id=46738956
The thieves drove an SUV throw two walls to access the weapons. How many wall should a thief have to drive throw so that the gun owner isn't considered negligent?

Do you not have loaded firearms in your home to defend against intruders? I have at least a few stashed around the house. Handguns, shotguns, rifles, SBRs. Ya know, the typical stuff.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The thieves drove an SUV throw two walls to access the weapons. How many wall should a thief have to drive throw so that the gun owner isn't considered negligent?

Do you not have loaded firearms in your home to defend against intruders? I have at least a few stashed around the house. Handguns, shotguns, rifles, SBRs. Ya know, the typical stuff.

Of course I do......keep 2/3 pistols stashed but the heavy hitting stuff is in the safes ...... I am not talking about people having just a few pistols and having 50 rounds for both of those pistols...lol and I don’t think either us fit this category. ....,,but those who could arm and load out a full squad might want to raise the bar on their secure storage methodology.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When you run any kind of business in a community with people ... you are asking for it.

THERE! FIFY!

you are an ****......... and of course a Mod has to put his douchey 2 cents in here .......simply because someone believes in reponsibie gun storage......

I don't think I am putting my "douchy 2 cents" in here at all when I intervene and put a stop to personal insults.

Latest posts

Top Bottom