Tulsa PD shoots unarmed black man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you telling us that our prisons are failing to rehabilitate? Why release unrehabilitated offenders?
I've always been under the impression that jails were there as a societal punishment for a crime, not rehabilitation.

Honestly, I don't know what the point of Gitmo is, OKCHunter. It's obviously not changing their ideology while they're in there.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't know what the point of Gitmo is, OKCHunter. It's obviously not changing their ideology while they're in there.

The objective is not to get them to rethink much less change their ideology but to mine whatever (if any) insights. Doing such at an off shore location allows for them to legally adjust the dynamics in how they obtain information.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The objective is not to get them to rethink much less change their ideology but to mine whatever (if any) insights. Doing such at an off shore location allows for them to legally adjust the dynamics in how they obtain information.

Okay, then if that's the case, I don't see how that would apply to "regular" prisons and their purpose for the average criminal/drug addict. I was just pointing out that in most prisons, you can still learn how to commit crimes, you can still be an addict and can still obtain drugs to feed addiction. Nothing changes when you go in unless you get some sort of treatment on the inside which our prisons aren't really set up to do.

okeydoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they can only get very tiny amounts of dope, at prices 3-4x as high as on the outside and they have no income, so guess how much dope they get to do, hmm? :-) There's no access to the Net, very limited phone and TV time, all that is done is "warehouse" the guy and waste a ton of your money. If horsewhipping is not an adequate deterrence in a given case, just shoot them. it's illegal to keep guys past the maximal sentence, can't you see that? Do you see that keeping them locked up would increase your taxes by 3-4x? you want that?

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they can only get very tiny amounts of dope, at prices 3-4x as high as on the outside and they have no income, so guess how much dope they get to do, hmm? :-) There's no access to the Net, very limited phone and TV time, all that is done is "warehouse" the guy and waste a ton of your money. If horsewhipping is not an adequate deterrence in a given case, just shoot them. it's illegal to keep guys past the maximal sentence, can't you see that? Do you see that keeping them locked up would increase your taxes by 3-4x? you want that?

You know the old saying that even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile?

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom