Tulsa PD shoots unarmed black man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm totally confused as to why he was walking back to his SUV? Did they tell him to do so? or was he doing it on his own?
Why didn't they detain or arrest him if they felt he was such a threat when he was back near the cruisers?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If we give cops some leniency back in the arena of doling out old fashioned asswhoppings like the good ol' days, can they trade that for keeping keeping that right finger outside the trigger guard?

Of course we'd have to get rid of the midgets, fat chicks, and tribal-tattooed-arm-day-only-oakley-wearing bros that now make up many departments first. SHAWWTS FIRED *cries*

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screenshot_2016-09-19-22-20-11.png
maybe i'm seeing things, but that looks like blood to me.

they were on their way to a call. instead of doing their job, they stopped and killed a man who had committed no crime, and wasn't even suspected of a crime.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm totally confused as to why he was walking back to his SUV? Did they tell him to do so? or was he doing it on his own?
Why didn't they detain or arrest him if they felt he was such a threat when he was back near the cruisers?

My early speculation is that the dude was fawked up on something and that's why his car was left there in the first place. I doubt it was car trouble (middle of the road?). If that's the case he still didn't earn an extra hole. I see big black dudes fawked up on drugs all the time when I'm walking my dog and never kill them. I don't have paid suspension at work though. Someone's gotta pay the mortgage around here.

She clearly shot him accidentally. Who, after any minimal amount of training, fires 1 shot at a 'threat' intentionally? He stayed vertical for a bit after the shot. If he was ever a threat he was still a threat and any of us or any cop that was intentionally shooting would have kept shooting until the threat was neutralized.

She Bob Bates'd him. I kept listening for "IM SORRY" after "SHAWTS FIRED"

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Betting she asked for ID and as a former felon with a freshly minted bench warrant for failing to pay fees on a DUI/Resisting case from 2013 he didn't want to be arrested so he was gonna try to leave. First name is spelled different on OSCN but birthday, middle name, photos, and having a twin sister with the same name as the sister from the press conference match up.

http://www.oscn.net/dockets/Results...losedDateH&iLC&iLCType&iYear&iNumber&citation

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160920_e998b4e9abcc66638079f31b74fd928a.jpg

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160920_b866674a95ac25fcfe74fc9624f993c3.jpg

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160920_1a98294288bcd2fc6763e16eeec1faf1.jpg

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160920_c1b1d0c5904ae78c120055fc4480cd89.jpg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My early speculation is that the dude was fawked up on something and that's why his car was left there in the first place. I doubt it was car trouble (middle of the road?). If that's the case he still didn't earn an extra hole. I see big black dudes fawked up on drugs all the time when I'm walking my dog and never kill them. I don't have paid suspension at work though. Someone's gotta pay the mortgage around here.

She clearly shot him accidentally. Who, after any minimal amount of training, fires 1 shot at a 'threat' intentionally? He stayed vertical for a bit after the shot. If he was ever a threat he was still a threat and any of us or any cop that was intentionally shooting would have kept shooting until the threat was neutralized.

She Bob Bates'd him. I kept listening for "IM SORRY" after "SHAWTS FIRED"

That's fair. This one looks like it's on her but it will be interesting to see all the facts. That family doesn't seem too shy in looking for a paycheck after a "devastating" loss.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heard one of the 911 called mentioned the car blowing up, may have been talking about the engine but that line probably put the cops in the wrong mind set. Now the guy walks back to the car and reaches in. What would you be thinking.. :explode:

Latest posts

Top Bottom