Tulsa PD shoots unarmed black man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guy refused to comply the last 30 years. A lot of intoxicated arrests. Numerous obstructing officers, Associations with shootings, Hanging with other felons, Trafficking drugs, sooner or later the odds of running into an officer that shoots you goes up. Simple math here

Is there a "you get shot every 10th interaction with the police" rule that we don't know about?

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is there a "you get shot every 10th interaction with the police" rule that we don't know about?

No, but if you're a dumbass your chances of getting shot probably go up every encounter with the police.

I've only had two encounters with police as an adult in my life. Because i don't keep bad company and i don't commit crimes.

Staying out of trouble is not rocket science, guys. Obey lawful police commands and don't commit crimes.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, but if you're a dumbass your chances of getting shot probably go up every encounter with the police.

I've only had two encounters with police as an adult in my life. Because i don't keep bad company and i don't commit crimes.

Staying out of trouble is not rocket science, guys. Obey lawful police commands and don't commit crimes.

I have no idea how to stay out of trouble.

Latest posts

Top Bottom