tumblers or shakers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guns are dumb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, shop around dongs is the highest place in United stated on everything..........no kidding. Just ask any shooter here.

Despite what everyone here likes to say, I bought about $300 in reloading stuff there and even after tax it was cheaper than buying it from MidwayUSA by about $75.

BadgerLB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Despite what everyone here likes to say, I bought about $300 in reloading stuff there and even after tax it was cheaper than buying it from MidwayUSA by about $75.

Yeah... i just bought some stuff there too... some stuff they're higher on, but some stuff they're the same or cheaper... don't much care for how they treat their customers sometimes though.

justinsaneok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Frankford Arsenal has cheap kits. I have their case tumbler it is a vibratory bowl it works great. I was told on another forum to add 2 caps mineral spirit and 1 cap New Finish car polish to my corn cob. Do not use any Brasso or anything else with Ammonia in it because it makes the brass brittle. I almost forgot to tell you cut up dryer sheets into 1"x1" squares to help keep the dust down.

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We use a vibratory cleaner, and it is very economical (CHEEEEEAAAAP) and does a great job cleaning brass. I ran some assembled cartridges through it a couple weeks ago, and they shined up beautifully, too. It's a Lyman.

Latest posts

Top Bottom