Tuttle Rangers Baseball Gun Raffle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sooner Wing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are doing a gun raffle for my 6 year olds T-ball team to raise money for new equipment (primarily a pitching machine), uniforms, tournament fees, pizza parties, etc.

The gun and scope were generously donated by another member of OSA, Brannon Gragg of 4G Firearms & Supply.

The firearm is a Mossberg International 715T Camo .22LR, 16 1/4" Blued Barrel with A-2 Style Muzzlebrake, Fixed Length Synthetic Stock, Mossy Oak® Brush® Camo, Quad-Rail Forearm, Picatinny-Mounted Front/Adjustable Rear Sights, 10-Round Detachable Magazine, Accessory Magazine Loader (item #37241) & the scope is a Bushnell Trophy 1x28 6 M.O.A. Red Dot Scope (item #73-0131)

Tickets are $10 each or (3) for $25 and we are only selling 250 tickets total.

Again, Thank you very much Brannon for supporting our baseball team.

Also, It looks like I am also going to be doing a raffle for my 9 year olds team as well. It looks like that one will consist of a Smith & Wesson M&P22 Semi-Automatic Pistol, and a Marlin Model 60 22lr synthetic stock rifle. If that one might appeal to you more stay tuned. These firearms are also being donated by an OSA member, sponsor, and family friend.

Here's to OSA and its members making an impact in their communities.
:clap3:
If you are interested message me and we can make arangements.

Attachments

• Rangers Raffle Flyer - Small.jpg
    Rangers Raffle Flyer - Small.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 167
  • Tuttle Rangers Raffle Rules.jpg
    Tuttle Rangers Raffle Rules.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 109

Latest posts

Top Bottom